“Even Better Than I'd Hoped!”
Review of OC Helicopters

OC Helicopters
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Santa Ana
More attraction details
Owner description: Specializing in tour of the Orange County Coastline! Soar from 500 feet to view our amazing coast from above. View pristine beaches, coves, caves, resorts, golf courses, big home and more as you can only see from this perspective....that's how we roll...I mean fly...helicopter style! Birthdays, anniversaries, engagements, promotions, bucket list, date night........just because...... Make any day a special occasion and bring family & friends to fly our friendly skies. Veteran Owned/ Operated. Make sure to ask for Max- PIC...Usually Pilot in Command..in our case...Pup in Charge! See you soon!
Tustin, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Even Better Than I'd Hoped!”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

A friend from Montreal was here for a week's vacation so I thought a helicopter ride down the coast would be cool. Well, it was more than cool. The scenery was amazing, our pilot Dave gave us an interesting narrative of all we were seeing - we were like kids in a candy store. If you want to treat yourself or someone else to something very special, I cannot recommend anything better than this.

Visited July 2011