“A Basic Place to Rest”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Orange County Airport
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed here for 1 night prior to our Disneyland vacation. The pricing for this hotel was cheaper than most I could find directly in the Anaheim area. For being in Santa Ana, we found it to be a quick trip into Anaheim and the short distance was definitely worth it for the price. We were pleasantly surprised that our room was bigger than expected for 2 double beds, which was nice since we had the kids in tow. We were the only ones in the pool/spa area on Saturday night. The breakfast was pretty basic but the thing we most enjoyed about it were the fresh hard-boiled eggs that were still warm. The lady who was working the breakfast bar on Sunday morning was very kind and efficient at her job. We would consider this property again in the future.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if requesting a room on the interior of the property (facing the pool) would be any...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 March 2014

is a great deal for the money,rooms have a microven and a fridge,fast internet.in the last 12 months I have stayed there at least 25 times and only once found hair on the bed,compare to M6 that every time stayed there the sheets were rarely change.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 1949xumil
A TripAdvisor Member
Castro Valley, California
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I had a great staying at La Quinta, best of all my sleeping time was great, bed and pillows were just fantastic. I will highly recommend this hotel for business and pleasure to all of you out there.

PD

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

A good option to stay close to Anaheim (Disney parks) - it's a short drive - with low prices. The neighborhood was nice, clean rooms. Everything worked very well. Helpful people at the front desk. Breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Mimis23
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was extremely impressed by this hotel. The lobby was clean and the front desk staff helpful upon check-in. My room was a King with a sofa sleeper. It was huge. The closet provided a bit of a division between the bed and sofa and there was a refrigerator, microwave and a wet bar. The room was updated and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had older fixtures and tile but it was clean and in good repair. The breakfast room is a separate room in the courtyard with outside seating. The weather was perfect so this was a lovely option. Free WiFi and free parking.

I felt safe and loved the convenience of the location to UCI, shopping and restaurants. I booked online early and received an amazing rate. I stay in this area often and other hotels are almost double what I paid here. I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: I had a courtyard room near the breakfast room and pool. It was a bit noisy in the morning and earl...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ELZ13
A La Quinta traveler
Vacaville, California
Reviewed 28 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My boyfriend and I loved this hotel. The rooms were huge , very clean, the beds were comfortable. The staff was very kind and got us checked in quickly. We loved everything about this hotel. We will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport
Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Orange County Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Orange County Airport

Address: 2721 Hotel Ter, Santa Ana, CA 92705-5603
Region: United States > California > Orange County > Santa Ana
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
Price Range: £74 - £102 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Orange County Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Santa Ana Hotel Santa Ana