All reviewswafflesthe breakfast arearoom was cleanfree breakfasthotel terraceembassy suites next doororange countyrefrigerator and microwaveconvenient locationhot tubking bedjohn wayne airporteasy accesscoffee makerfront desk staffminute drivepets
Reviewed 9 February 2016

My family and I are use to staying at the Quanlity Suites there in the area and decided to give the La Quinta a try. It was still close to the 55 and Disneyland. Plus free breakfast isn't bad. ;-) However, our room was smaller than we thought and the bathroom did carry a musty smell. Though this was a non smoking room, there were burn marks in the couch and ottoman which made them not the most desirable to sit on. The breakfast was also very limited. Overall though, I would say our stay was good, but not anything great. We will be staying at our usually more than likely next time.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Rooms need updating. Stained rugs and broken tiles in the bathroom. Grouting is filthy. They used of offer USA Today. They used to offer bacon/sausage and eggs. Gone down hill Price is very affordable Staff is wonderful

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2016

Born and raised in Orange County California now living in Texas and also being a La Quinta rewards customer I expected a much nicer place! After reading some bad reviews I went ahead and booked for five days. I'm the type of person that likes to see for myself and that I did! My expectations are not high but this particular La Quinta really needs to make changes! As soon as we walked in, the room smelled muggy, rug was dirty, bathtub had chipped paint and somewhat dirty, water backed up in shower, needs serious furniture update, couch was hard and uncomfortable. It seems like they let people live there and at night we noticed all types of people. Our neighbors had different people coming in and out all day and night and that says a lot! Honestly, not a good choice to stay here!! I wanted to leave after the first night stay but my husband didn't want to pack up again!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQSantaAnaGM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I would like the opportunity to chat with you, please email your contact number and a good time to call at lq2006gm@lqreviews.com.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Transients wander the halls, parking lot and eat breakfast in the breakfast room. They do have smoking rooms which is very rare. The room smelled moldy/musty not like smoke. TV connector was loose and not working well.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2016

I first stayed here when I was going to see a show at The Sanata Ana Observatory just up the street. I have been back ever since due to their quality clean rooms that are worth their price. The staff is very friendly and open to my many questions about the area.
It is a little noisy due to the area it is around, but nothing that's unbearable.
I always stay here when traveling from John Wayne airport that's just a 20 minute drive down the street. Anytime I will be in Santa Ana I will stay definitely stay here.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends