“Pleasantly surprised!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Often times the airport hotels are not as nice as one might expect, this one is an exception. Nice rooms, wonderful dining area outside lakeside, and helpful staff. Also the short, complimentary shuttle ride to the airport was a plus.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Comfortable, clean, great value and great service. Would definitely recommend this hotel when staying in Orange County. Very convenient to the airport and many other Orange County visitor attractions!

Thank Carol S. W
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Very Clean and near many restaurants,etc. I would definitely reccommend this to anyone. A plus was the shuttle to the airport. Alll in all it was a great experience. California is a great place to visit, just too many people and cars.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Shashi P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary letter. I will be sharing your comments with the Associates here knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to them to continue their efforts. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

This is a nice quiet, business oriented hotel that provided extremely nice service and quality amentities. The area is really nice and also close to the airport. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Rented the room for a few hours and the guy at the desk helped me and made it so I only had to pay half of the original price for one night. He was pretty nice. Would've given a tip had i had some cash with me.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

for the money a good stay. Noise when we checked in. Big wedding going on. parking was confusing. Rooms were ok. Had a hard time getting keys to work for the door. had to wait 15 minutes for someone to bring up new keys so we could get into our room. Hard after a long day of travel

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write concerning your recent stay at our Hotel. I was sorry to read that we failed to meet your expectations in several areas. Unfortunately, wedding party tends to be noisy despite our several requests for them to be quiet. It is our goal to consistently provide the highest quality in both product and service, and it is vital to our continued success to know when we have fallen short of our own standards. Let me simply say that all of us here at Doubletree by Hilton Santa Ana are committed to providing a much better and pleasant experience for our guests than what you had the misfortune of experiencing. Again, thank you for taking the time to write. I sincerely hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our true level of hospitality and interest in serving you properly.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I was extremely satisfied with my room and staff. The only problem I encountered was that the air was a bit warm in the room. I turned down the air since it was warm trying to sleep (I didn't see any air vents blowing toward the bed). I tried to turn the air down only to have it turn back down automatically. When I sat on the couch the temp felt good, just not when I was in bed.

Travellers also viewed these Santa Ana hotels
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Orange County Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport
Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport
Country Inn and Suites - John Wayne Airport
Courtyard Santa Ana Orange County

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport? Share your experiences!