DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport
US$119
Doubletree.com
US$132
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Santa Ana(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
Red Roof
Courtyard Santa Ana Orange County(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$104
HolidayInn.com
1,215 results
All reviewscookiesfront deskdouble treeparking garagenice hotelorange countyjohn wayne airportrestaurant staffbusiness triproom keyconvenient locationshuttle servicefitness centerclose to the airportbreakfast buffetsna airportfree shuttle
Reviewed 4 May 2014

the hotel was very clean and nice but no free internet and the food in the restaurant was awful!! i mean the most disgusting food I have ever had. The cookies are a nice touch though. I fly into John Wayne 3-4 times a month and I was hoping this could be my hotel to stay at because it is a relatively good price but the food and internet will keep me away.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Drake B
Monty C, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about our Doubletree Santa Ana Airport Hotel and that it was very clean and great cookies. We do take pride in the food in the restaurant so I'm very concerned it did not meet your expectations and thank you for letting us know. Please let me know personally the next time you come in and I let me take care of your breakfast....we get many compliments about our buffet and fresh bake goods we make fresh every morning and we do look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed a total of 2 nights with the family. Really wish they had breakfast. We asked for a rollaway bed but because the rooms are narrow there is no room for one and it would be a fire hazard..bummer. They do charge $15 (self park) or $19 valet..this is California. I have to admit the cookies are delicious but I do prefer Embassy Suites up the road....more room & a quality breakfast. We are going back at the end of May and I already have embassy booked.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is a great hotel. Staff very pleasant, especially the restaurant staff. I recommend this hotel highly. Hotel is in a perfect spot near John Wayne airport. Close to everything. Perfect for the business traveler and the family on vacation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your five stars rating for our Double Tree Santa Ana Orange County Airport Hotel by John Wayne Airport.

We appreciate your business and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is very comfortable hotel, super clean and very well located. Front desk service is very friendly. This hotel offers complementary shuttle service from John Wayne airport. shuttle driver friendly

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I just organized a business event at this hotel and the week went by seamlessly. Our hotel organizer and the entire hotel staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. I highly recommend the DoubleTree Santa Ana for both personal and business events.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business