DoubleTree Club by Hilton Orange County Airport
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Bed was very comfortable but air conditioner was loud and turned off and on too frequently. Chairs were dirty and worn. Also had to pay to park in the hotels parking lot. Overall experience was average.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

On a business trip and find this Doubletree a good choice. It is very close to SNA airport, but no noise from the airplanes. Room is clean, friendly, quiet, convenient. Valet parking cost the same as the self-park so make sure you take advantage of it. Dinning area is next to a garden.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The hotel offered a discount to a block of hotels for a wedding. We received complimentary parking and complimentary breakfast along with our discounted room. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in a clean, quiet, well appointed room. The staff were kind and efficient. I photographed the turtles in the large "lake." We walked around the lake and enjoyed the ducks.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Thanks for honoring my comment that local calls are no charge. Your people don't have to knock at my door if I need anything. They may insert a note at the bottom of my door for any message they need. They may call too. That tiny peep hole at the door is too large.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Please be sure the door all the way closed after room service.clean. Door was not all the way shut when I came back from my meeting. Thanks god nothing was missing. I didn't really care about my belonging...my main concerns was my work laptop.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The house keeping was not thorogh. They forgot some things to make the coffee in my room. They missed one towel or mat for the bathroom. The trash bin in the room was not completely empty. They did not provide me with breakfast room service requests. When I got there the bulbs in the bedside lamp was out, but they did change it right away. When my room service was delivered, they forgot my steak sauce. I will stay here if this is the only hotel in the area that has availability, if not I would not recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was just an average hotel, service was not that good. It was about 11:30 PM and no one was at the front desk, we had to wait about 10 minutes for someone to check us in. The breakfast buffet included in the room rate was not good, a waitress asked me if I would like more coffee and I said "Yes" and she did not come back with the coffee. I would not come back again.