“Better then average”

Best Western Plus Orange County Airport North
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The guest room is fine and the bed and the comforter is also good. But the pillows should be changed with feather ones. There are only four types of breakfast could be chose. I will be there in few days and estimate to be there for 3wks. I don't expect to eat the same meals for those coming days.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestwesternSantaAna, Manager at Best Western Plus Orange County Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are happy that you had an enjoyable and pleasant experience with us. We hope that you will be back soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Good place to stay. The employees are very helpful. I loved the hot breakfast! The lady that serves the breakfast is very nice and helpful. Good price for the stay. I just thought it is bit far from downtown LA... and the traffic is terrible.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. We hope to see you again with us soon and we will continue to improve our services to make your stay an exceptional one.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

My recent stay in this hotl of the chain has been very pleseant in more ways than one. Its a pure value for money choice, in terms of its location, service, room interiors, added benefits etc. I was happy to see my money being worth it. I definitely will return to this property & recommend one & all.

Room Tip: "Rooms facing the main road is good for people who like the Morning Sun" "Rooms faci...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will be back with us again soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Over all the room was very clean and comfortable. The toilet never worked - ran constantly. The noise level above me and outdoors was non-stop and through the whole night. The breakfast in the morning was perfect and quick. The desk attendants lacking and not helpful when there was a problem. I would not stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations, we will use your comments to help improve our services for the future. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

First, I was surprised by the exterior room doors at this hotel; I'm usually not a fan but decided to not hassle with changing hotels. Overall the hotel is average, but ok, nothing is fancy here and the price reflects that. I was on a business trip and I needed a nice place, close to SNA, with a refrigerator and high speed internet that was free (I think paying for that is wrong). While not fancy, overall it was clean, the staff was very nice, and the bed was comfortable. I was there for 5 nights and was never bothered by airplane noises or other noises outside so after the first night I decided the exterior doors wouldn't be a problem.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for giving us a review of your recent stay. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the compliments. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Great place to stay for the price. Central location. Nice staff. Tasty breakfast. Went for a short family vacation. We had adjoining rooms, which was very convenient, but also gave us the privacy we needed. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast, which is included is made to order by very a very friendly staff. 20 minutes to Disneyland - Stay here!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am happy you enjoyed your time spent with us. I will pass along your compliments to our staff and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

No info on website re: contruction, even confirmed reservation twice by phone- was never informed. They didn't seem to care, made no effort to compensate. We were there three days and planned to take mid=day rests from Disney and sit by pool. I will not stay again, cannot trust or believe they will listen to concerns. Some ants in third floor room. Poor value without pool/hot tub.

Room Tip: I chose third floor as people on first floor complained about ants, but we saw a few on third floor...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank greattipper82

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry that the pool was down for renovations, we are committed to improving our property for all our guests. I am happy to say that we have finished with the renovations and the pool and spa is open now.