This review is alittle late in coming, about 2 years (june 23rd 2012) but as I am planning another trip to the area I felt this hotel deserved my review and another booking from me.
Two years ago I planned a trip with a girlfriend to spend my birthday in So cal and go to disneyland but be near a few other friends down there. I orignally booked at another hotel but as that one didnt have a pool the receptionist at the orignal hotel I booked at changed my reservation to this hotel as it was one of their sister hotels. I got the confirmation for the reservation in my email. I thought everything was fine. After driving from the bay area to so cal then spending over 4 hours in rush hour traffic finally got to the hotel about 8pm.
I had no room booked. Somewhere between my reservation being moved to the new hotel it got lost even though I had a confirmation. And there was some kind of volleyball event going on so all the hotels were booked. And I know I probably looked tired and upset but the receptionist here was the best. Ive worked in the hotel buisness so I know how hard it is to deal with upset customers.
So helpful I didnt have to go find another hotel and got me a great room, that was either one of there backup rooms (which hotels do incase there are unseen problems) or someone had decided not to stay there.
I am definitly booking here again this summer when i take my brother down there for his birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Orange County Airport Santa Ana! Minutes away from Orange County s John Wayne Airport, local businesses, world class shopping and a variety of dining choices. Centrally located with the beach to our south and Disneyland 12 miles north. Easy access to the 55, 405 and 5 freeways. Or leave the driving to us! Free scheduled shuttle service within 3 miles and once daily to Disneyland! Call us when you get into John Wayne Airport and we will happily pick you up.Whether you are coming to Orange County for business or just to have fun your room at the Holiday Inn OCA is your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as complimentary Wireless Internet, ample work space, fridge, microwave and all new pillow top mattresses and linens mean every night is a great night and every day starts right.Work out in our cardio-fitness center or soak up some California sun at our outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Then relax with a cool one at our Panini Lounge. And when it s time to dine you can enjoy our Panini Restaurant serving Italian specialties along with steaks and seafood. For your convenience we also offer in room dining for breakfast and dinner daily. Add our event space and outstanding service and you will see that the Holiday Inn Orange County Airport is the place to be. Your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport Hotel Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport CA