“Lovely and comfortable”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Waterfall in lobby - very welcoming! Friendly staff and very spacious suite. Restaurant on premises had very high quality food. Business center was user friendly. Was at business meeting and room was also comfortable. Location about 10 minutes from Orange County airport.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lauri483
Write a ReviewReviews (1,239)

Reviewed 17 January 2014

It was our 25th Wedding Anniversary and we chose to stay at Embassy Suites because on our wedding night we stayed at the one in Downey, CA. Living much closer to this particular Embassy Suites we decided to stay here. I've been to 32 different countries and stayed in many, many hotels... the service, friendliness, accomodating manner, and overall courtesy showed by EVERY employee honestly made this night one of the best experiences I've had in years. Andrew Zimmerman (I believe) was the night manager on duty and sent us complimentary champagne and strawberries to congratulate us on our anniversary. That alone would have guaranteed my continued business, but the dedication the staff of your hotel showed ensured that I will be sharing our experience with everyone - including my corporate travel planner.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have been staying at this Embassy Suites whenever we come to Santa Ana (more than 25 years). We have never seen that many people during breakfast. The quality of breakfast was down because the cooks were too busy with assembly-line cooking and the ingredients were not fresh. It was hard to find a table even in the sport bar section.

We suggest that the management should extend the breakfast time during the holiday week (until 10 AM) especially there were so many families stay there visiting the loved ones (a few days before Christmas until after New Year).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Hotel is older but the size of the rooms, the hotel atmosphere and the complimentary breakfast made it a good deal for the price. We were there for a trip to Disneyland so didn't spend much time in the room and were not able to take advantage of some of the amenities like the indoor pool or gym. My kids enjoyed watching the fish and turtles in the water area on the first floor. Overall this was a nice place to stay and staff was responsive to needs and requests during breakfast.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Free quality breakfast and complimentary happy hour were pretty impressive. Loved the atrium setting too. The staff was universally friendly and hard working. Also, the indoor pool was great, though it could have been a little warmer.

Thank Robert J. S
Reviewed 7 January 2014

There is a big noise start at 4:15 am at our room 509. We check in very late around 10pm, so get on bed after 12am. The noise continue and non stop. We can't go to sleep. My husband complained to the front desk couple times, then they sent a security come over and take a look and said nothing to do about it. My husband ask for a room change but front desk said every room is the same. when I ask again front desk give me a key to room 429 (We was in room 509) and still said there will not be a different. When I walk in to room 429 (at 6:00am finally). This room is no noise!!!! My husband go to sleep and I was very tired too. I went to the front desk ask if I can pack my luggage an hour later to get some sleep. But front desk said no and request me to move all my staff with 20 mins. I don't want to wake my husband up because we have a long drive home. So I need to pack everything by myself and move to the new room with a big headache. Bad experience and will never go to this hotel again.

1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Conveniently located to both Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm. It is a short drive to other restaurants and shopping and has easy access to the freeway. It has a nice indoor pool, which was great for winter use and is very family friendly.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Santa Ana
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Orange County Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, John Wayne Airport, CA
Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport? Share your experiences!