Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The room that my friend booked for us was very spacious which was perfect! Though I wish the bathroom was a little bit bigger. I do have to complain about the front desk. Before departing from the hotel, I called the front desk for some shampoo and conditioner because we didn't have our room made. I called 3 times, the front desk kept reassuring that the housekeeper was on her way. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. In the end, I gave up and just left...very disappointed. Also, the breakfast was pretty good, but I wish they have more people cleaning up the tables or have an area to put dirty dishes for the guests because my friends and I took awhile to find a sitting area for us to enjoy our breakfast. I would come back to this hotel if the price is right, and improve on the guest services.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Timothy W, Director of Operations at Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

mscarms,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your most recent stay with us. Your comments are greatly appreciated and have been shared with the front office, housekeeping, and complimentary services team. We hope that you will consider staying with us again when your travels bring you back to the Orange County Airport area.

Warmest Regards,
Tim

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Hotel is nice. Its pretty clean, rooms stay quiet despite the atrium. The breakfast is a big plus... its not great, but it does well for what you get. Ive stayed here before and had a good experince as well. Its location is perfect for staying/working anywhere in the Santa Ana and Irvine area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was my first stay at an Embassy Suites hotel, so I did not know what to expect. It was a very pleasant surprise. I had requested early check in (1200 noon), but when I arrived at 930 am a two room suite was available for me. The suite was clean and well furnished, with two flat screen TV's. The complimentary breakfast was much more than sweet rolls and coffee, and included made to order omelets, scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, toast, bagels, and much more. My only disappointment with the hotel was a lack of pay movies on the TV.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My 1st stay at embassy suites-loved the openess of the facility--buffet breakfast is great--managers nightly reception was a bonus would recommend to anyone---look forward to my next stay at embassy suites hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great location, excellent customer service, and great value for your money. They have wonderful breakfast service which my kids really enjoyed. On their breakfast menu it is not just cereal and donuts, rather, there were array of items to choose from. They also have a coffee maker and a full view mirror in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for a business trip in the area. I was immediately impressed with he ambiance in the lobby and the main atrium. All of that was lost however, when I got to my room. First off, some of the lights in my room did not work. I also found that my bedroom tv did not work. I called down to the front desk and they sent up a technician. He spent 15 mins in my room only to leave stating he could only get a few channels to work...but at least my other tv in the suite worked. When I got into the shower, I had very little water pressure...that was another disappointment. I mentioned to the front desk again, and they did take care of one night of my room which was nice. The next morning I did make it down to the breakfast which was quite good. The made to order omelette stand was excellent...but breakfast was not enough to make up for the other issues I faced. Will not be staying here in the future.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The hotel was great and the free breakfast and reception was a wonderful added bonus. The room was very comfortable and slept like a baby. We even extended the stay for another night. I always look for free parking and free Wi-Fi which this hotel had. So between the free breakfast, free parking, free Wi-Fi and the happy hour the value of the stay was well within our budget.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Santa Ana
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport
Country Inn and Suites - John Wayne Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport
Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Orange County Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport? Share your experiences!