Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport
US$170
US$141
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Courtyard Santa Ana Orange County(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Santa Ana(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
Red Roof
US$104
HolidayInn.com
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastliving areathe breakfast arearoom was spaciousfront desk staffthe sofa bednewport beachwafflesorange countyfree parkinggreat roomwould stay here againeach morningexcellent stayeasy accessrental carcoffee maker
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We've stayed at this hotel 5-6 times and really like the location. It is far enough away from the airport and beach to be affordable yet close enough to the beach to get there in under 30 minutes. They are just finish up refurbishing the hotel and it is nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I am glad the hotel's location met al of your needs. We are very centrally located to the airport, beaches, and seeveral attractions her in southerm california. The hotel is completeing renovations and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for business. Great location in Orange County and close to John Wayne Airport. Excellent experience down the line. I recommend this Hotel to any business traveler working in the Irvine area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I was very pleased to read that your experience was positive all the way down the line. We value our business travelers and to ensure they feel at home while at the hotel.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have stayed in other hotels in the area and recommend this Hampton Inn over the surrounding properties. During this stay, I was placed in a room that was infested with ants. The front desk staff member promptly reassigned my room and moved my luggage. I had to ask for a refund of the first night (Hampton 100% satisfaction guarantee) of my stay at check-out, but, thankfully, I was granted the refund. Hotel was noisy at times. There appeared to be a swim meet in town during our stay. Breakfast items were well stocked during my 4 night stay. I had to ask for some items to be restocked during busy times, but staff always seemed attentive. The seating area was definitely limited on the weekend. I would recommend trying to get to breakfast as early as possible. I did not have the opportunity to use the outdoor pool and whirlpool. However, every morning there was a staff member cleaning the pool. I was very impressed. Parking was also limited during my stay. However, I was extremely impressed to find that they offered to valet my vehicle when there were no more parking spaces at the hotel. As far as the room goes, I believe all of the rooms are suites. There was plenty of room to relax. The thermostat was a bit confusing. It was a programmable type that did not seem to allow you to override with a constant setting. I had to reprogram the thermostat settings to maintain a constant temperature; a minor annoyance, but I only had to do it once. Overall, I had a pleasant stay and would stay again. There were some hiccups in the stay, but the staff responded promptly to my concerns.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay at the hotel. I appreciate your honest feedback and will use your comments to improve the overall quality of the hotel. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This property is located near the airport along with other hotels in the area. I picked this property because it is closed to my office. Parking is limited at this property. The hotel is newly renovated and room is clean. Served good breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I was pleased to read that you found the rooms clean and the breakfast good. Every memeber of our team wants to exceed every guests expectations. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have a great experience in this hotel. The staff was helpful, courteous, and friendly, the rooms spacious and clean, the location is great! There is limited parking after 9 pm. However, the hotel offers free valet parking.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I was pleased to read that you found the staff helpful and the rooms spacious and clean. We look forward to your return.