“Generous”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Generous”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Nice place. Long line. Very generous people gave us a LOT of extra rice and we were not very hungry. Free water with meal. But $1.90 for guacamole? Too expensive. Would come back though.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Sonny F

Downey
“New rule "you MUST purchase food to buy a margarita???" WHAT??”
Reviewed 20 May 2010

My co-worker wanted a bite to eat so we stopped at Chipotle 1945 E. 17th, I ate lunch at work 20 minutes earlier, but decided to join her to get some fresh air. I went to the Chipotle on 17th at 11:15AM on 5/20/2010 and they absolutely sucked!! I stood in line, the cashier completely ignored me standing there, she took my friends order, and after realizing I was still standing there asked if I could be helped, (FINALLY), I said "yes, I'd like a margarita", and she said "you have to order food in order to have a margarita", I looked at her funny, because that's like going to Mc Donalds and ordering only a soda and they say, "you must order food"?? Who determines whether you're hungry or not or whether you need to eat?? Not to mention she didn't even offer an explaination?? Regardless their chicken is dry anyway, I won't be going there again! I mean isn't that violating one of our amendements?? Whatever, just make sure you don't go to THIS Chipotle thirsty, because they WILL make you order FOOD first!!! I'll keep my business and the business of my co-workers at the Chipotle on Newport Ave in Tustin!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Remarkably superior to the other Fresh Mex competition.”
Reviewed 16 November 2008

Remarkably superior to the other Fresh Mex competition.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love Burrito Bol no beans but double rice!”
Reviewed 7 April 2008

Love Burrito Bol no beans but double rice!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook