“Wine & Dine In Santa Barbara”

Grapeline Wine Tours Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for a flexible, fun-filled day in the vineyards, sampling liquid treasures crafted by passionate local winemakers. Discover Santa Barbara's premier wine region aboard The Grapeline Wine Country Shuttle – a fleet of deluxe shuttles with friendly hosts and thoughtfully arranged itineraries. Daily public tours as well as private group outings.
Santa Barbara, California
“Wine & Dine In Santa Barbara”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I work for the Santa Barabara Ramada my first time on the tour and I love it, from the time of the pick up our driver John was so friendly and kind. I really enjoyed all the stops. The staff at all the vineyards so friendly and kind. Our lunch was so good sitting outside looking over at the vineyard such a treat. Wow and all the great wine oh so so good and DELICIOUS.

LUV IT,

Sara Morales

Winnetka, California
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fabulous Time!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We went on the Santa Barbara based tour on Sept 7, 2013. Our guide was David. We had a great time. This is such a fun way to go on a wine tour. Comfortable, safe - David was not only a fun guide but a great driver as well and I am a nervous nelly when someone else drives. The choice of vineyards is diverse so each experience is slightly different. The vineyard tour at our first stop, Melville, with Dave (not the same David as the main guide) was fun and informative. He told us about how grapes are grown, harvested and turned to wine which added to the experience, especially because as a former educator he had a way of bringing you on board with his amazement of the whole process. In the middle of the tour is a very welcome picnic lunch at a vineyard with excellent food provided. I hope to try their Temeculah location tour in the near future.

Visited September 2013
Vista
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go Grape”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our experience with Go Grape was "di-Vine!" This is definitely a better way to go wine tasting. Very fun and totally carefree. They take care of everything, The wine and lunch are included, and the guide is knowledgeable and very personable. The shuttle is roomy and kept cool while you are in the wineries. And the Santa Ynez Wine Country is spectacular with some truly great wines. We will be back. Over and over again.

Los Angeles, California
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“SO MUCH FUN”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Our tour guide Kris went above and beyond our expectations. They picked us up promptly from our hotel (Chumash) and went to four wineries. Lunch was not only DELICIOUS but well organized in such a cute picnic style. The tour itself ran so efficiently - we were ahead of schedule - & used the extra time to visit a local olive oil tasting spot. The customer service was amazing. Kris new all our names and had all our packages neatly organized for us to retrieve at the end of the tour. She made such pleasant conversation. She really knew the area and helped to answer all our questions with helpful tips and recommendations. I would gladly come visit again and make a special request for Kris. I had to give her a hug at the end because she truly made the experience. The bus had air conditioning, clean seats and a decent music selection that was enjoyable for the diverse age group attendees that accompanied us. Kudos to the grape vine team and a special high five for Kris!

Carson, California
“Fun wine tour”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I really would recommend Grapeline to anyone who wants to taste a lot of wines without the hassle or danger of driving from winery to winery after imbibing. The customer service they have is really great, starting from when I called to make my reservation and the girl on the phone was so sweet and helpful, and all the way to the tour guide who was informative and always helpful all day long. I would defiantly do it again some time and have already recommended Grapeline to several friends.