“Always a great time”

Grapeline Wine Tours Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for a flexible, fun-filled day in the vineyards, sampling liquid treasures crafted by passionate local winemakers. Discover Santa Barbara's premier wine region aboard The Grapeline Wine Country Shuttle – a fleet of deluxe shuttles with friendly hosts and thoughtfully arranged itineraries. Daily public tours as well as private group outings.
Covina, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a great time”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I've been on wine tours with Grapeline seven times now, but this was my first time in the Santa Ynez Valley, and I absolutely loved it. I'm a huge fan of this tour company. I wouldn't keep coming back if they didn't do a great job. They pick you up and drop you off right from your hotel lobby in a roomy tour van. The tour includes all your wine tastings, a delicious lunch nicely set up at winery, and a winery tour at the first stop where you get to see the back of the house where the wine is made. They also pack up all your purchases in a storage compartment and deliver it in one easy to carry package when they drop you off. Their customer service is great. Once I left a sweater on the van and called in, and they dropped it by my hotel before I checked out the next morning and didn't ask for a thing in return. That's rare in today's world! Towards the end of the day, I also begin to really appreciate the fact that someone else is behind the wheel. It's a great way to have lots of fun and be responsible about it too.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank QuiltingSara

2hounddogs
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Very nice day of wine tasting”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We really enjoyed our wine tour with Grapeline. They picked us up right at our hotel in Santa Barbara and we headed out on the tour. There were 6 of us on our tour so it was a nice size for the group. We got the added bonus of having to pick up one couple in the town of Solvang, so we got to see this cute little town on our way to taste wine. Our driver was Tom and he is very knowledgeable about the area and its history. All the wineries we visited were very nice and our lunch was really, really good. It was a full day of wine tasting with very nice people and we had a great time.

Los Angeles, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Winery tour -11/16”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Fantastic!!! Hats off to Kris our host who was instrumental in all 17 of us having a great time. We visited 4 wineries had plenty of time to taste and explore the properties and had a special bonus of a 5th winery in the town of Solvang. Kris's, attention to detail and making sure each of us were taken care of made this excursion very special. My friends and I also used Grapevine when we were in Temecula, CA. Truly a great Company to use when visiting wineries, leave the driving to them.....

Visited November 2013
“Couldn't have asked for more!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My boyfriend and I usually come to Solvang for the annual prelude in November, but this year we decided that because I had just turned 21 and it was our anniversary on the 16th, we wanted to do a wine tasting tour instead. The reviews for Grapeline are impeccable, so I immediately booked for a Saturday tour. Our host, Cris (forgive me if it actually begins with a 'K'), was fantastic; fun, eager to share information, and always energetic. Our driver, Jay, was awesome too, making sure we were all comfortable and safe getting from place to place. We were in a group of 17, including ourselves, and everyone was really fun. The four wineries we visited were great, all from the wines they allowed us to taste, to the views and spaces they boasted. We even got to visit an extra tasting room in the heart of Solvang, which was a fun treat and a testament to Grapeline's eager-to-please customer service. All thumbs up from both the boy and I!
(We also really enjoyed the Sweet Caroline sing-a-long that occurred after the third winery--thanks Cris for the awesome tunes!)

Vista, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Even better than expected!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My wife and I were in Santa Barbara to celebrate our anniversary, and because we both love wine we thought that a wine tour would be a great way to spend a day. Our driver, Tom, made the day even better than we expected. He provided a wealth of information about the area, the wineries, and he pointed us to some wines that we might otherwise have missed. He made the day fun and relaxing, and to top it off he gave us a recommendation for one of the best Italian restaurants that we've experienced. Grapeline is the way to go!

1 Thank Phil H