“Wonderful trip to the wine country”

Grapeline Wine Tours Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for a flexible, fun-filled day in the vineyards, sampling liquid treasures crafted by passionate local winemakers. Discover Santa Barbara's premier wine region aboard The Grapeline Wine Country Shuttle – a fleet of deluxe shuttles with friendly hosts and thoughtfully arranged itineraries. Daily public tours as well as private group outings.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful trip to the wine country”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Ten of us booked a wine tasting trip to Los Olivos. Two years ago, Grapeline Wine Tours sent us Dave as our driver. He was so wonderful then, which made us want to request him this time too.
Thankfully he was available and was our driver again.
We cannot say how much we enjoyed ourselves. Dave made our drive, and visit seamless. He was completely knowledgable about everything, and delivered in every aspect of the trip. He could not do enough for us. He exceeded our expectations.
We will be back and again request him again!
Nancy Schwartz

Visited March 2014

Morro Bay, California
“Our 8th Wedding Anniversary Wine Tour”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Our driver, Tom, was wonderful. It was our anniversary and he made it seem as if the tour was customized just for us. He asked about which kinds of wines we liked. He then picked wineries that had wines we loved. He had so much information on all the wineries and the history of the area. He pointed out places that had been in Sideways. He used our names when speaking to us, which pleased us. Tom
gets an A+ from us!

Visited March 2014
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“40th Birthday party!!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Grapeline Wine Tours did an excellent job in making my birthday party celebration a huge success. I researched several tour companies. Grapeline was so informative and helpful. Once I talked with them I knew this was the service for us! I booked a private wine tour for 14 people. 11 adults and 3 kids. The entire staff was so helpful. They knew their wines and even customized the itinerary with a birthday wish. I would recommend this service highly. Chris was our guide and he was great to work with. Michelle who took my private tour request knew exactly which wines fit my taste. Thank you so much for making our trip so memorable.

1 Thank Melissa N
Ottawa, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wine Tour”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Dave, our driver, was very pleasant and knowledgeable. It was great to hear his stories about the history of the region and the fact that one of the wineries was featured in the film Sideways. The tour of the Firestone winery was a treat. To hear about the preparation of the wines, and see the stainless steel vats and the wood barrels was very worthwhile. All the tour guides and other staff were very pleasant at all the wineries. My husband and I also found the wineries were most generous with their pourings, both amount and number of tastings, compared to our experiences with Ontario (Canada) wineries. The lunch prepared by Panini (sandwich and salad) was superb. We would recommend this tour for anyone interested in finding out more about Santa Barbara wineries. Great value and good company!

Lompoc, California
“Perfect Girls Day!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Tommy was our host, he was so nice and did everything he could to accomodate us. We had a fairly small group of only 7 ppl so it was fun, we all got to know each other very well. We visited, Firestone ( Becky was also great ! ) , Lincourt, Buttonwood, and Ridaue. I would reccomend everything except the last, it wrecked of sewage leak and I couldnt even tell you the name of the girl pouring wine for us there. She never introduced herself and we were pushed outside because she was helping two other guests. I guess we were lucky because the smell was awful inside. Oh well! She missed out on wine sales because our group was definetly willing spend the cash. Overall the last place did not take away from the whole experiece. It was fun, well worth the money, and I will definetly reccomend to friends and go again!

Have fun in New Zeland Tommy! ( i think thats where he was headed lol )