“Already planning our next tour with grapeline.”

Grapeline Wine Tours Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get ready for a flexible, fun-filled day in the vineyards, sampling liquid treasures crafted by passionate local winemakers. Discover Santa Barbara's premier wine region aboard The Grapeline Wine Country Shuttle – a fleet of deluxe shuttles with friendly hosts and thoughtfully arranged itineraries. Daily public tours as well as private group outings.
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Our tour guide Kris is awesome. What a great tour. Wine tasting, tour of the valley, nice lunch, beautiful scenery, pure relaxing fun. Kris and the wineries staff take care of everything, absolutely everything.

All reviews
"vineyard picnic tour"
in 6 reviews
"paso robles"
in 8 reviews
"our tour guide was knowledgeable"
"behind the scenes"
"private tour"
in 9 reviews
"great tour"
in 11 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 5 reviews
"olive oil tasting"
"these guys"
in 6 reviews
"delicious lunch"
"small group"

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Never been on a wine tour before and I guess I expected too much. The driver was really nice and was making an effort to show that he knew what he was doing, but he was using a GPS to find the wineries and got lost once. This area is really out in the boonies so that was a little worrying. Not much info provided about the wineries, not even by the people at the wineries, and what little we got was contradictory. Later we took a cab to dinner and they said they offer wine tours. Didn't ask the cabbie about the wineries but he knew something about the restaurants, and he could drive at night in the countryside without a GPS.

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Ten of us booked a wine tasting trip to Los Olivos. Two years ago, Grapeline Wine Tours sent us Dave as our driver. He was so wonderful then, which made us want to request him this time too.
Thankfully he was available and was our driver again.
We cannot say how much we enjoyed ourselves. Dave made our drive, and visit seamless. He was completely knowledgable about everything, and delivered in every aspect of the trip. He could not do enough for us. He exceeded our expectations.
We will be back and again request him again!
Nancy Schwartz

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Our driver, Tom, was wonderful. It was our anniversary and he made it seem as if the tour was customized just for us. He asked about which kinds of wines we liked. He then picked wineries that had wines we loved. He had so much information on all the wineries and the history of the area. He pointed out places that had been in Sideways. He used our names when speaking to us, which pleased us. Tom
gets an A+ from us!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Grapeline Wine Tours did an excellent job in making my birthday party celebration a huge success. I researched several tour companies. Grapeline was so informative and helpful. Once I talked with them I knew this was the service for us! I booked a private wine tour for 14 people. 11 adults and 3 kids. The entire staff was so helpful. They knew their wines and even customized the itinerary with a birthday wish. I would recommend this service highly. Chris was our guide and he was great to work with. Michelle who took my private tour request knew exactly which wines fit my taste. Thank you so much for making our trip so memorable.

1  Thank Melissa N