“Sunday afternoon fun!”
Review of Cold Spring Tavern

Cold Spring Tavern
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular mountain for hiking outside of Santa Barbara.
Woodland Hills, CA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Sunday afternoon fun!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great place to stop for some liquid libation, music and wonderful trip tip barbecue sandwiches, which are part of the Sunday afternoon fare of the Tavern. Also not to be overlooked is the breakfast or dinners served at the adjacent restaurant. My husband swears by the baby back ribs - his favorite item on the dinner menu. He claims their the best he has ever had.

Visited July 2013

Lakewood, Washington, Usa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Must Do!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We had breakfast here. The food was amazing! It was a cold morning, but it was warm and toasty sitting by the fire

Visited November 2013
Crozet, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Out of the way but worth the drive”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Cold Springs Tavern is in a historic building near the crest of Highway 154 and takes about 20-30 minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, depending on exactly where you start. It has lovely atmosphere and excellent food with a menu that includes extensive farmed game dishes. Outdoor casual lunch when the weather is good and indoor main dining room with excellent atmosphere and a more pricey menu.

Visited June 2013
New Haven, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Interesting experience”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I had this place on my guideline on my recent visit from the east coast on a Sunday afternoon, when I pulled up to the place my companions were too hesitant to get out of the car because of the large crowd of bikers and parking, what a lost moment on a tri tip sandwich. The next day we were in the area and I convinced them to try it, what a difference a day makes, we were the only people in there, we had chili which was tasty and cocktails. It was very cozy inside with the fireplace burning, our server was really nice, even taking photos for us. I would definitely go back when I'm in town again. My companions are still kicking themselves for not stopping Sunday and having the full experience.

Visited November 2013
Venice, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun place to stop at”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Just an all around fun spot to stop and have lunch. Great atmosphere and excellent food. Wait staff is friendly, courteous and attentative.

Visited November 2012