“Fabulous way to see the city!”

Segway of Santa Barbara
Ranked #3 of 85 Tours in Santa Barbara
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous way to see the city!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My husband and I had a great time last week on our Segway tour to Butterfly Beach in Santa Barbara. Josh, our flamenco guitar playing guide, was full of information, jokes and stories. We highly recommend this group for an alternative way to see this beautiful city!

1 Thank KAGMH

Galax, Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Incredible”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Had a fabulous three hour tour with Josh and his magic guitar and terrible jokes. My husband and I laughed and learned as we covered a lot of ground, learned some insider secrets, and enjoyed Santa Barbara.

I would recommend Josh and ANY of his Segway tours. When I go back I plan to book a custom restaurant tour with Josh.

I can't say enough good things about my Segway adventure.

WA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best way to see a new place”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Hopping on segways with our guitar-playing guide was the best way to tour Santa Barbara. After a brief but thorough inservice on how to maneuver the segways, we were on on our way. Josh had lots of interesting information about the historical spots we passed, as well as general SB knowledge. We each wore audio receivers on lanyards with a single earbud that allowed us to hear Josh (and his guitar) as we breezed around town, getting envious looks from everyone we passed. Well worth the cost!

Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great tour and fun to be on a Segway”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We enjoyed a great outing to Butterfly Beach with Segway of Santa Barbara. Our guide was excellent lots of history and local color. Touring on a Segway is a blast - very active and engaging but easy. (They do a great job with safety.) GREAT way to see the sights and have fun.

1 Thank ColoradoTraveler75
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“So much fun that I went back the next day for another tour”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I had a blast on my Segway tour. I was impressed that our guide, Nick, spoke French for a French family on our tour. Nick was good at providing points of interest and historical facts along the way. I went of the Old Santa Barbara tour the first day and I did the Santa Barbara Beach Run the next day. Both tours were fun! I enjoyed the Old Santa Barbara tour more.

Visited December 2013