“Best way to see it all fast”

Segway of Santa Barbara
Ranked #3 of 85 Tours in Santa Barbara
Dartford, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best way to see it all fast”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We went on this as first time segway users. The training was excellent. I am not a natural at this type of thing but they managed to get me to confidently use the machine. We did the old town tour and it was excellent. We saw everything around town in one quick trip, we certainly could not have walked it in the time. Maria was our guide and she was knowledgeable and very clear in her information. We went to several bits we would not have found ourselves as well as all the highlights in a couple of hours. Can't be beaten! These guys are good; go enjoy.

Visited July 2014

Santa Barbara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Iver Rocks Segway & Santa Barbara”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Segging through Santa Barbara with Ivers was the best. The Old Santa Barbara tour was full of history and hidden gems that not even the local know. The Segway Passport is a great idea. Wish we had thought to have our picture taken on the Segs to put into the passport. Will be taking our passport to future excursions.

Visited June 2014
Oslo
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Segway tour with Iver”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My daughter and I spent 2 1/2 hours with Iver guiding us through the streets of Santa Barbara. Very nice experience and a superb way of exploring. The Segway cover a lot of ground in two hours and Iver was constantly pointing out sights along the route. Definitely worth the money.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Roger G
Calgary, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Josh is the man”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was hesitant to try the Segway and my boyfriend convinced me. It was well worth it. Josh, guided us through the streets while entertaining us with his excellent guitar playing. He is very knowledgeable about the city and has a great personality.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank SuzieQ333
Los Angeles, California
“Butterfly Beach Tour”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Just did this for the first time this past weekend. It was so much fun! Everyone at the company was very friendly and they trained us all to make sure we could safely do the tour. It was very intuitive after the 1/2 hour training. Safety is a top priority for the Employees there. I wanted to give a special thanks to Robert, our Guide. There was only myself and my partner on this particular tour and Robert was great! Funny and informative. I can't believe how far we traveled. All the way down to East Beach and Montecito. I can't wait to come back and try the other tours with Robert. Thank you for making my Birthday weekend extra special!

Visited June 2014