Downtown Santa Barbara and State Street is a wonderful weekend get-away. The restaurants, shops and brewery pubs make for a fantastic weekend. And my favorite place to stay is the Upham. Close to everything t hat State Street has to offer, but just far enough out of the fray to justify walking a few extra blocks. This place is over a hundred years old yet the rooms are beautifully restored and updated. Make Santa Barbara- and the Upham- your next weekend get-away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian treasure in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, the Upham Hotel and Country House is the oldest continuously operating hotel in Santa Barbara, Southern California. Constructed of redwood with sweeping verandas, the 58-room 1871 landmark is surrounded by an acre of gardens and combines the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with the convenience of a full-service hotel and conference facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Upham Hotel & Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upham Hotel Santa Barbara
- Upham Santa Barbara
- Upham Hotel Santa Barbara