The Tiffany Country House is an (expensively) remodeled Victorian house, owned by the nearby Upham Hotel. There are 7 unique rooms, very clean and charming, with jacuzzi tubs and some with wood burning fireplaces.
Breakfast is a choice of two hot dishes, and a cold fruit and cereal buffet. Lovely veranda to dine in the morning sun. Evening wine and cheese buffet.
Easy walking distance to State Street and its restaurants.
We prefer the Tiffany over its sister property the Upham Hotel, which we also like but not as much as this charming place.
We are frequent vistors to Santa Barbara, and have stayed in many of its hotels, both large and small, expensive and not so expensive. We've decided this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian treasure in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, the Upham Hotel and Country House is the oldest continuously operating hotel in Santa Barbara, Southern California. Constructed of redwood with sweeping verandas, the 58-room 1871 landmark is surrounded by an acre of gardens and combines the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with the convenience of a full-service hotel and conference facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Upham Hotel & Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upham Hotel Santa Barbara
- Upham Santa Barbara
- Upham Hotel Santa Barbara