Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Harbor House Inn(Santa Barbara)
View Hotel
Marina Beach Motel(Santa Barbara)
View Hotel
Mason Beach Inn(Santa Barbara)
View Hotel
Days Inn Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)
View Hotel
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Best Western Beachside Inn(Santa Barbara)
  • Breakfast included
2,114 results
All reviewssan clementestate streetdouble showerrose petalswhirlpool tubbreakfast roomwithin walking distancetwo blocksshort walk to the beachquiet neighborhoodnice breakfastspanish stylegranolaamtrak stationromantic getawayeach morningno elevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Eagle Inn was wonderful. We enjoyed the decor and the amenities in the room. The breakfast each morning was very good with great service. We really enjoyed having the bikes to use, although everything is within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
surferpaul, General Manager at The Eagle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast we served. Thank you for commenting about it. Also the bikes are a really popular amenity we offer. All the popular activities are close, but on a bike....it's closer still!
I appreciate you staying with us. Thank you and please come back.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

A beautiful property. Very well run with a friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location: quiet, yet centrally situated. Breakfast delivered to our casita in the mornings was a nice touch. Overall highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I really appreciate it, and I'm so very happy that our staff took good care of you. I love the breakfast-in-bed feature that the Casitas all get, it's a lovely way to start the day.
Thanks again

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Room was fine but service was poor and inflexible. The breakfast service was quite enjoyable and we were able to get a seat outside on the patio.
It was well situated to be able to walk to dinner and the pier.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kris C

Thank you for your review, I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your room. I apologize that the staff seemed inflexible to you. It's sometimes difficult to accommodate all requests. I truly expect that they made every effort to please you.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My favorite part? The amazing breakfast, included with the room. The bikes were great (free of charge for hotel guests). Everyone was friendly and the room was very comfortable. Also great was the location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your great review. We all try hard to make our guests feel comfortable and relaxed. I'm glad you got a chance to enjoy the bikes. We love showing people the bike path by the beach. What a relaxing way to spend some time. Thanks for staying with us and I hope you can return soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went to this hotel as part of a 4month holiday, this was our second stop after Las Vegas. It wasamazing. We stayed in a room out of the hotel. The bed was so comfortable we had a fire a ceiling fan a tv our own balcony and a small hottubin our room. Everything you needed was there. After an evening watching the sun go down behind the trees we had champagne and strawberries and my husband to be popped the question. It was the perfect private setting and very romantic. It was about 2 blocks from the beach and about a 15minute walk to the shops bars and restaurants of Santa Barbara. The staff were amazingly friendly and the breakfast was fantastic. There was parking on site and they also had bikes for rent. I would definately come back here again.

Room Tip: Pay extra for rokms with hot tub baths they are very special
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hotelguruDublin

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I'm happy we were able to be the place you'll always remember for your proposal. Thank you for staying with us and thanks for such a nice review. I wish you the best for your lives together. Come back and visit on your honeymoon!
See you soon.