My husband and I headed up to Santa Barbara one Saturday morning on a whim and then decided to spend the night. After calling around to several of the local hotels this was literally the only one under $350 for the night and they didn't charge a pet fee! The pet fee has always rankled me because our small dog is always respectful of hotel rooms but we have begrudgingly paid it in the past. This time, I was thrilled to not be charged just for having our pup with us. Beyond that, though the staff was awesome. They were welcoming and helpful. The room was very nice. It looks like the rooms have recently been upgraded. The furniture and fixtures are all modern and sleek. The bed and pillows are really comfy. The pool area is like a little oasis because it is shielded by the hotel itself and surrounded with lush landscaping. We loved our stay here and would definitely stay here again. They had a complimentary breakfast as well, that was ok. The same stuff you normally see: oatmeal, cereal, bagels, toast. I would have like to see an egg (or other protein) option besides hard boiled but otherwise it was fine. For this area (blocks from all the great restaurants and shops on State street) it is a great deal. Oh! one last thing: I don't know what they are washing their towels in, but they are SOOOO SOFT! Not all hotels pay attention to that detail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara hotel is the perfect location for you to enjoy the sunny American Riviera and the fabulous State Street shopping area. This California boutique La Quinta Inn & Suites hotel is located conveniently on State Street within walking distance to many boutique shops, restaurants, and entertainment! The...See more Santa Barbara CA hotel provides a convenient hub for your work or vacation travel. We are equipped with free high speed wireless Internet service, a business center, free local calls and a helpful front desk staff to make your stay enjoyable. Find time to relax in our outdoor swimming pool and bring home a beautiful tan your friends will envy. Take a stroll down the famed State Street and shop to your heart's content! The local electric trolley will take you between the hotel, the beach, and the shopping area for a nominal fee. After a long day out on the town relax in your room on the brand new mattresses with luxurious bedding to wake up refreshed and ready for the day. Book online or call today for reservations at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Santa Barbara
- Days Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara