The rooms are really modern and clean! The staff is really nice and helpful (we checked in too late, at 11pm, and so we called at the motel and there were still there, waiting for us). The breakfast was OK, you can eat at a small table in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Try a little touch of Santa Barbara hospitality.A nice small motel on upper State Street, the Sunset Motel offers a little touch of warm and friendly Santa Barbara hospitality, without breaking the budget.We are the owners and the innkeepers so we have a personal stake in the motel and in your comfort.Stay close to restaurants, shopping (Macy's and more), and Earl Warren Showgrounds. The bus in front will take you straight to downtown. What’s not to love?We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Sunset Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sunset Motel Santa Barbara