After watching prices for a few weeks, I got a great deal on a room at this motel. The reception was incredibly friendly and welcoming. They offered coffee, tea and juice each morning which was a nice touch for a motel. The location could not have been better. It is within 10 minutes walking distance from the heart of downtown SB on State St. We even walked to the beach from here. We could hear other guests as they walked by which is to be expected at a motel so bring your earplugs if you are a light sleeper. The room itself was a good size and very clean. I guess some rooms have mini fridges however ours (#17) did not which was a little disappointing since we had left over food that went to waste. While the pillows and sheets were nice the mattress was very firm and did not allow for a comfortable sleep. This would be my biggest complaint. I do have to mention that I am 7+ months pregnant but my husband also said the mattress was too stiff for him and we both woke up achy. This is the only reason I did not give 4 stars. Because of the location and assuming I could get the same discounted rate, I would stay here again. Although, I just might bring some extra padding for the mattress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Barbara's Modern Boutique Motel. Free Bicycles, Complimentary Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Closest Motel to Downtown! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Presidio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidio Motel Santa Barbara
- Presidio Hotel Santa Barbara