I lived in Santa Barbara so I know the city very well. I also know it's expensive to stay here. This is a good hotel and it's a reasonable price. It's in a very nice neighborhood and walking distance to downtown SB. The office staff person was very nice. It's not super fancy, it's a hip little hotel that was very comfortable. I know I could have gone cheaper, but it would have been further away from downtown, so I gave this a chance. I'd stay here again. Also they have bikes at the hotel you can borrow-cute touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Barbara's Modern Boutique Motel. Free Bicycles, Complimentary Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Closest Motel to Downtown! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Presidio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidio Motel Santa Barbara
- Presidio Hotel Santa Barbara