We checked in here at the last minute, and were looking for a cheap place to stay.
The room was clean and quiet, but the bed was very uncomfortable - way too soft and difficult for two people to sleep in (despite the Queen size).
Despite being quite cheap and fronting the main road, the room was actually pretty quiet. Our room was right next to the main deck (which would be a great place to enjoy the sunset in summer with a cold beer!), but we had no problems with noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Barbara's Modern Boutique Motel. Free Bicycles, Complimentary Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Closest Motel to Downtown! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Presidio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidio Motel Santa Barbara
- Presidio Hotel Santa Barbara