Located less than one block from the waterfront, this motel is money well spent. It is not very expensive compared to the competition around at the same level of standards. Breakfast is included and very nice, you can take it either on the porche of the main office or inside with the AC if it's too hot outside. Bikes are available if you'd like to go for a quick ride along the sea (takes less than an hour back and forth). The rooms are well equiped, large beds, very nice and luxurious bathroom, the TV was a bit old but we didn't really care. The AC works fine too. There is a little patio/garden located in the center of the parking with some tables and a bench, pleasant at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1976, Marina Beach Motel is located in the heart of Santa Barbara's harbor, wharf, and beach district. At only 37 steps from the beach, Marina Beach Motel is the ideal spot for couples, families and the occasional lone traveler to immerse themselves in the beauty and leisure of Santa Barbara. At Marina Beach Motel, we understand the importance of providing excellent amenities at an affordable price. We focus our efforts on catering to the needs of the customer while striving for a high level of satisfaction, making us one of the best places to stay in Santa Barbara. Our dedicated, family-owned business promises to become one of your favorite vacation spots in California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Marina Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Marina Beach Santa Barbara