This motel offered the best price for my stay in Santa Barbara,and I was not disappointed.
It's located close to the beach,pier and State St,as well as the Amtrak Station,which is how I was travelling.
The staff were all helpful and friendly.I thought the breakfast was very good value,with cereals,bread,pastries,yoghurt,fresh fruit,juice,tea and coffee.
The room I had was fairly modern,clean and a good size.While the air conditioner was noisy,I find that in most places,so really best to cool the room off and use the fan if you want to hear the tv or sleep in peace.
I felt very secure here,being on my own,and while I didn't drive,there is parking available,as well as free bikes to use during the day.
I would definitely stay here again if I were to return to Santa Barbara.It was the best value I could get on a limited budget,and I was relieved when it turned out to be a top spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1976, Marina Beach Motel is located in the heart of Santa Barbara's harbor, wharf, and beach district. At only 37 steps from the beach, Marina Beach Motel is the ideal spot for couples, families and the occasional lone traveler to immerse themselves in the beauty and leisure of Santa Barbara. At Marina Beach Motel, we understand the importance of providing excellent amenities at an affordable price. We focus our efforts on catering to the needs of the customer while striving for a high level of satisfaction, making us one of the best places to stay in Santa Barbara. Our dedicated, family-owned business promises to become one of your favorite vacation spots in California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marina Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Marina Beach Santa Barbara