I love the Marina Beach Motel, and I will be staying here every time I am in Santa Barbara!
I got the standard queen room and although it was a little small, it was very cozy and very clean. The bathroom was also very clean and the shower is probably one of the best I have taken in my life! So relaxing! Probably my favorite thing about the room!
They offer free wifi in every room and complementary breakfast in the morning; bagels, cookies, oatmeal, coffee, tea, they have it all! They also offer bikes to ride around! The motel is just a short walk from the beach and the pier. I highly recommend that you stay here! The staff was also very accommodating and sweet.
I have zero complaints, this motel is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1976, Marina Beach Motel is located in the heart of Santa Barbara's harbor, wharf, and beach district. At only 37 steps from the beach, Marina Beach Motel is the ideal spot for couples, families and the occasional lone traveler to immerse themselves in the beauty and leisure of Santa Barbara. At Marina Beach Motel, we understand the importance of providing excellent amenities at an affordable price. We focus our efforts on catering to the needs of the customer while striving for a high level of satisfaction, making us one of the best places to stay in Santa Barbara. Our dedicated, family-owned business promises to become one of your favorite vacation spots in California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marina Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Marina Beach Santa Barbara