My daughter and I stayed one night in a somewhat small room with two queen beds. We checked in at almost 11 pm (family matters took up most of the day) after picking up food at Taco Bell. OK room, not nearly as large as the one we stayed in the night before (Parkside Inn) for the same price ($123 incl. tax), but this room had a kitchenette next to one of the beds. We noticed that the three pictures and one mirror on the wall were all crooked; small matter, but strange that none of them were hung straight. Towels were a little rough; beds were comfortable. Probably wouldn't stay again because of room size and location, but no real complaints -- it was just an average room overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete renovation on March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rose Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hacienda Motel Santa Barbara