We do NOT recommend this motel. We stayed one night. Our 32-year-old, five-months-pregnant daughter was with us and was bitten by at least two bed bugs. This is a more run-down property that the photos and description online would suggest. There is no elevator to 2nd floor rooms. No pool. No amenities to justify $150/night price. There WAS a small kitchenette in the room which we did not need or request; the attendant on duty when we checked in was very helpful and DID offer to assist with luggage when he was unable to place us in a ground-floor room, and the manager DID refund our room fee, without question or hassle. However, I would never, ever stay at this property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete renovation on March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rose Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hacienda Motel Santa Barbara