I stayed here after being in LA craziness for three days and before heading to San Francisco for more craziness. I found the motel and city of Santa Barbara a quiet oasis among the chaos. The rate was one of the most reasonable in the area (although not inexpensive). My room was clean and quaint with beachy colors painted on the walls. As others mention, the parking was easy and didn't cost extra - only hotel on the trip that didn't charge me to park. The only problem if there was one was a little noise out back. There might have been a trash company behind it. If so, it didn't really bother me. I didn't come to Santa Barbara to sleep in my room all day. One suggestion for the owners: add a few benches for people to sit outside. Even the view from a motel parking lot is stunning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete renovation on March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rose Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hacienda Motel Santa Barbara