My wife and I stayed here in January while I was checking out a PhD program at UCSB. We had one of the suites, complete with kitchenette. It was very clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. The bed was extremely comfortable and the shower had great water pressure. We arrived late after visiting some family near LA, but the office staff was very accommodating and helped us get settled. Each morning, there was a full-service continental breakfast in the lobby. It was a short walk to the oceanfront and there were a number of bars and restaurants nearby. It was a slightly longer walk (just over a mile) to a really good sushi restaurant (Sushi Teri). My wife used the hot tub while I was in meetings and enjoyed it thoroughly. The program I was visiting picked up the tab, so I can't speak to the value of the room, but I will definitely recommend it to friends and family when they come for a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location, casual comfort and caring staff make this cozy inn the quintessential hub of your Santa Barbara visit. Continental breakfast, pool, spa, afternoon cookies, Wi-Fi and more awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Franciscan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Franciscan Inn
- Franciscan Inn Santa Barbara Ca