We stayed at the Franciscan Inn last weekend for the first time and it was delightful. It is a family owned business and they do a wonderful job keeping the grounds very clean. It is a quaint place and quite charming indeed! The beds are very comfortable and room service was perfection plus. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Parking was more than ample and it was very quiet in the evenings. Its just a couple of short blocks from the ocean front and a short walk to downtown State Street for shopping and dining. The Assistant Manager "Eric" was wonderful to interface with. He provided some excellent recommendations for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All were perfect! We plan on visiting the Franciscan Inn this summer. It was everything we had hoped for and recommend it to our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location, casual comfort and caring staff make this cozy inn the quintessential hub of your Santa Barbara visit. Continental breakfast, pool, spa, afternoon cookies, Wi-Fi and more awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Franciscan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Franciscan Inn
- Franciscan Inn Santa Barbara Ca