My wife and I were on a road trip down the California coast to San Diego and decided to stay one night in Santa Barbara. We chose the Franciscan Inn based on the other reviews in TripAdvisor. Let me first say that everything about our stay here was great.The Franciscan Inn is located about 1 block from the beach and is an easy walk to Stearns Wharf, State Street, and the marina.
Our room, 118, and bathroom were exceptionally clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. We loved our room which had nice touches like a microwave and small refrigerator, free internet, and free parking. The continental breakfast was adequate. Nothing fancy, some bagels, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, yogurt, coffee and tea. It was nice but don't expect a sit down breakfast where you order from a menu.
We enjoyed our stay so much that we will definitely return soon and spend a few nights here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location, casual comfort and caring staff make this cozy inn the quintessential hub of your Santa Barbara visit. Continental breakfast, pool, spa, afternoon cookies, Wi-Fi and more awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Franciscan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Franciscan Inn
- Franciscan Inn Santa Barbara Ca