The Franciscan Inn was a hidden gem! Found the hotel online. Spring rate of 170.00 a night. Very reasonable compared to all of the other choices. We made our way to Santa Barbara from San Diego for a one night stay. Just blocks from the beach!Upon entering the quaint grounds we were greeted with such beauty. The grounds of this small hotel are Gorgeous. Flowers everywhere. Sounds of fountains and birds.. The office was decorated beautifully. ..serving coffee, fruit and fresh baked cookies for their occupants. The Gentleman at the
Front desk was professional and helpful to us first timers of SB. Out room (114) was on the bottom floor in a newly remodeled wing. A large fountain along with a spa and laundry area were steps from our room. The room was a a spacious surprise. Felt like a fancy apartment. Equipped w kitchenette couch dining table and 40 inch flat screen was the first room. Bathroom had a large tub with a spa like shower head. The bdrm had a queen size bed with a bed set of navy and white bed linens. To our surprise another large flat screen TV on the wall for our enjoyment. Overall we would've loved to have stayed longer but had to get back to Sacramento. We will definitely be returning here on our next trip to Santa Barbara!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location, casual comfort and caring staff make this cozy inn the quintessential hub of your Santa Barbara visit. Continental breakfast, pool, spa, afternoon cookies, Wi-Fi and more awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Franciscan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Franciscan Inn
- Franciscan Inn Santa Barbara Ca