I stayed over a Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night and the room with a King bed was about $620 out the door. It was big enough for two and it was clean and quiet except for when our neighbor next door decided to slam the door at 6:30 in the morning. That's not the Inn's fault though. The Inn is trying to be sustainable which means they do things that don't wreck the earth as much as other places do. For example, all their plastic utensils and cups are compostable. This is a big plus for me and I hope for others too who care about the future of our beautiful planet. Breakfast was just okay. Healthier food could have been served and on one of the days there were no bagels. Huh? All in all, I give this place a thumbs up. Oh it's a few minutes from the beach and about a 15 minute walk to the stores on State Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location, casual comfort and caring staff make this cozy inn the quintessential hub of your Santa Barbara visit. Continental breakfast, pool, spa, afternoon cookies, Wi-Fi and more awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Franciscan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Franciscan Inn
- Franciscan Inn Santa Barbara Ca