“Shoreline Retreat”

Review of Shoreline Retreat

Shoreline Retreat welcomes you!
Panoramic ocean views from the rooftop deck Entryway
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Shoreline Retreat welcomes you!
Panoramic ocean views from the rooftop deck
Entryway
Bedroom #4 with Queen bed and trundle bed
Bedroom #5 with trundle bed and baby crib
Kitchen
Media room
Dining and lounges (Spa Moved to front yard)
The Spa is now in this location
Living Room Overview
World Class Surfing
Sunsets are spectacular
Beautiful Santa Barbar Coastline
Enjoy the nightlife
A birds eye view of the city
Close to Santa Barbara wine country
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

midwest
Reviewed 19 January 2013 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Management Response
19 Jan 2013
We are sorry that this guest had such a bad experience at Shoreline Retreat. As you can see from all the other reviews, the property has always been well-reviewed by our guests. It has always been cleaned and re-stocked for new guests after every stay.

However, we do apologize that these guests did not feel that our company's responsiveness was adequate to address their concerns. This is a very rare occurrence. The home is professionally cleaned and inspected after each reservation, and we have a 24/7 maintenance phone that guests can call if there are any property problems.

Please call our Guest Relations staff directly if this negative review causes you any concern. I am sure that we can address any issues that you may have.

Theo Kracke
President
Paradise Retreats
805-275-1851
CA
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Management Response
17 Jan 2013
Since this review, we have done major improvements to the property. All the items that this guest mentioned have been repaired, and we have not had any plumbing issues since then.

We apologize for the negative experience that this guest had, and hope we have the opportunity to let them stay at this property again (or any of our other properties) to have the positive experience which most reviewers have had.

Theo Kracke

Reviewed 20 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Halifax Nova Scotia
Reviewed 3 July 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$7,200
/ Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing