My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and it was wonderful. The room was comfortable, stylish and peaceful. Breakfast with a view of the dolphins is a great way to start the day. The pool club is like elegant time travel. Walks along the beach are restorative. Everything about the resort is polished, luxurious and leisurely. Santa Barbara is a great place for a getaway and the Four Seasons Biltmore is an amazing sanctuary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons