Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$335
  • Breakfast included
West Beach Inn, a Coast Hotel(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$223
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$161
US$351
US$337
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Presidio Motel(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$144
Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$245
Travelocity
Best Western Beachside Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$171
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Agave Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$133
Castillo Inn at the Beach(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$170
Travelocity
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$228
Official Site
2,205 results
All reviewscoral casinobeach clubbella vistaacross the streettydes restaurantprivate clubty loungeolympic size poolsteam showerbutterfly beachty warnerbeautiful propertyhotel poolputting greenoverlooking the oceanthe cottagestennis courts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This is a lovely hotel just off the beach with good facilities, attractive landscaping, comfortable rooms, and all the facilities you would expect of a Four Seasons Hotel. The staff were very attentive and helpful as well. Valet parking is a bit steep at $35 a day but you can self park 100 yards away for $19 a day in the second hotel car park. The big let down was the fact that there is a railway very close by and the trains run at night and blow their whistles very loudly. If you can sleep with ear plugs this will not be a problem but for us it meant disturbed sleep each night. Its worth hiring the bikes from the hotel as you can cycle into Santa Barbara and along the beach cycle paths which are quite well laid out and pretty. It takes about 50 minutes to reach the shopping area by bike. We had an issue with room cleaning which was done very late in the day which frankly was annoying. One day we rang reception to say not to bother.

Room Tip: If you just want a light breakfast, go across to the big pool where the coffee is free and you can buy a bun or croissant very cheaply and sit in the sun. The hotel stretches quite a distance so ask for a room as far away from the railway line as possible (i.e. on the left Site when facing the front).
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dcberry2016
Reviewed 16 January 2014

It was 1966 when we first stayed at this marvelous place along the coast just outside of Santa Barbara. It was the first night of our honeymoon and for years later we would receive a lovely mailer and invitation to return. We did so on several occasions and we have never been disappointed. The grounds, the architecture, the access to the private swim club across the street, the courteous staff and good food are all part of our wonderful memories. We would especially recommend this to the sophisticated American traveler who would appreciate all this place has to offer.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This is one of my favorite resorts. Walk into the lobby and step back in time to old California. I spoke to an elderly businessman while at the resort and he said it really doesn't look much different than it did in 1946. If you like classically old things then this resort is for you. I've stayed here many times and always enjoy myself. The rooms and staff are always great. Grounds are impeccable with beautiful plants. Beautiful common areas and a very nice classic bar off the lobby. One thing new for me this time was that I jogged the three miles up to the pier. Runners will like that they provide a map with three different paths/distances. Cool year round temps make for great jogging.
Wonderful service. I left my jogging shoes in the room and the resort's security supervisor personally went to my room, found my shoes and overnighted them to me at no charge.
Overall this is a great property and I will return. The only remotely negative thing I can say is that being a Four Seasons resort, the nightly rate is a bit expensive. I paid $385 and I think that was a group rate as I was there for a conference.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank HeathCalabasas_CA
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My husband and I, along with our five children stayed at Four Season's last week.
I can't rate it highly enough. From the moment we arrived, until we left i found the staff to be extremely polite and attentive.
We had a couple of drinks in the bar prior to dinner, the bar staff were also very attentive, and the cocktails were not short on alcohol content!!!!!
After drinks, as we had been driving all day, (and then drinking) we decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. We ordered many different dishes, including quite a lot of tapas. The waitress was great, but basically didn't know anything about the tapas dishes. She openly admitted she didn't know about them, which actually made us laugh. At least she was honest! All food was of a high quality and yummmmyyyy!!!!!
The hotel grounds are gorgeous and the location beautiful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2014

If money is no object, then it would be tough to find anything objectionable about this resort. The private cottages on the property really give you the feeling of privacy and tranquility. The beds and linens are probably more comfortable and lush than most people have in their homes. The location is just steps from the Pacific Ocean. The food in the hotel and nearby (just across the street is the Coral Casino private club) is high quality. If you really want to get away and REST, this resort could be just what you are looking for...

Room Tip: Ask for a cottage that is not too far from the lobby. When it gets dark, you'll need a flashlight to find your cottage.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business