Extremely expensive for what you get. Over $600 per night to stay in the lowest class room. This will be in the back of the property and be prepared for the constant noise of parties outside your window along with the constant LOUD carts being rolled by your window day and night. Wheels of carts could be replaced with quiet ones but maybe that does'nt matter. You better be good at figuring things out because you will have to. A tremendous lack of information to help you navigate through the maze like hotel. Beach is across the street but is a public beach not a Four Season beach. Room needs refreshing and food is very limited. Any special request is a problem. Work out area is very strange. Mens room had two showers in it and one was handicap and the curtain was very stained. Cant figure out how two showers handles the traffic.Never had such low level service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons