We were initially supposed to stay at the Fess Parker Hotel in Santa Barbara and it was smelly and gross... We were absolutely thrilled to move to the four seasons... We stayed four days ...the food was amazing and the service was excellent ... The view from the restaurants was amazing and we walked the beach every morning which was over the top too....the pool
Was small but charming and great service there too...the hotel is really situated on the line of Santa Barbara and montecito ... The town of montecito is lovely... One of my favorite spots on the planet...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons