“Mothers day”
Review of Float Luxury Spa

Float Luxury Spa
Reviewed 17 June 2015

This was a meet up with my daughter for a few days. We had visited Float before and appreciate the personal attention they always give.

1  Thank clarissa o

Reviewed 3 June 2015

My facial and salt foot rub at Float were both amazing! Heidi, my therapist was professional thoughtful and extremely gentle. She explained the process and listened to my feedback.
The facilities though a bit small were clean, sleek and tranquil. The staff were friendly and attentive.
I was given a gift certificate for this visit and being a SB local, I am definitely going back!!

Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

Just visited this gem yesterday and I fell in love with this place immediately. Upon walking in the door the aroma takes over and puts you in a sense of relaxation. We did the 50 min float special and the therapist were amazing. They inquired if we had any special request and focused on what we presented. They were very social and made carrying on a conversation relaxing and fun at the same time. I will definitely make a drive to this location at least once every few months.

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

The atmosphere and service were superb. It seems like every service they offer is at least a small step above other spas - longer massages, better packages, more inventive... It was quite the treat. They accommodate groups very well and can even do a private day for your party.

1  Thank Huffysworld
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2015

I visited Float with two girlfriends. All three of us got a 50 minute massage and a 50 minute facial. While the facilities are quite sparse (one restroom, shower and changing area, and no other amenities like a sauna or steam room), the treatments were fabulous which is why we came, so we were quite happy with our experience. The spa uses high quality products and my facial was wonderful and my massage was very relaxing, so overall we were happy. I took away one star because of the lack of other amenities, but I would absolutely recommend this spa while visiting Santa Barbara (Erin did my massage and Heidi did my facial).

1  Thank blondiemurc