“Float Away”
Review of Float Luxury Spa

Float Luxury Spa
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Just like they say, Float Away. Over the fourth of July weekend I had a wonderful experience at FLOAT!. I had the 3 hour Island Hopper and feel it was well worth it. All 3 therapist were wonderful. The entire staff was professional and thoughtful. I would definitely return.

1  Thank LisaA6

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Poor scores for both therapists in our couples massage. Luxury does not describe the treatment. Changing room was tight if another person is in there with you. Waiting room is nice, with tea. But couples room was...eh. Massage service was not up to standards. I don't complain if a therapist is slightly off, or has a bad day. This was waaaayyy off. Would not go back again.

4  Thank OCM0m0f2
Reviewed 17 June 2015

This was a meet up with my daughter for a few days. We had visited Float before and appreciate the personal attention they always give.

1  Thank clarissa o
Reviewed 3 June 2015

My facial and salt foot rub at Float were both amazing! Heidi, my therapist was professional thoughtful and extremely gentle. She explained the process and listened to my feedback.
The facilities though a bit small were clean, sleek and tranquil. The staff were friendly and attentive.
I was given a gift certificate for this visit and being a SB local, I am definitely going back!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

Just visited this gem yesterday and I fell in love with this place immediately. Upon walking in the door the aroma takes over and puts you in a sense of relaxation. We did the 50 min float special and the therapist were amazing. They inquired if we had any special request and focused on what we presented. They were very social and made carrying on a conversation relaxing and fun at the same time. I will definitely make a drive to this location at least once every few months.