“Healthy Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I had a Green Bowl that was an icy blend of acai, spinach, broccoli, bananas topped with granola, berries and honey. A tasty lunch for healthy eaters. With the blender running continuously it was too noisy to eat inside.

Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

We had the berry bowl & island bowl which were tasty, fresh and very filling. The noisy blenders made it very difficult to communicate our order, and one bowl was missed, so one of the group had to wait while we started to eat ours. I felt for the students working in that consistent noise. I'd be curious as to what decimal is measured.... it's sure to effect their hearing down the road,

1  Thank AEUllman
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Always our favorite place to go for breakfast. Light and healthy. Fresh fruit and granola. Atmosphere is pleasing also. Parking is free under 75 minutes

1  Thank AdventureboundPT
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Backyard Bowls is such a delight. I love love LOVE picking up a breakfast bowl to enjoy on a Saturday morning. How is it possible to have something so tasty that also healthy? I love the smoothie, the granola, the fruit, and so on. Yay! It's just a happy thing. Although they are a little expensive, I've always thought that the price is worth it. It's one of those things I like to treat myself to every once in a while.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

We love backyard bowls. The food can be almost infinitely customized to fit your tastes. I usually get a quinia bowl with nuts and yogurt. Wonderful, comforting and filling. You might have to wait for a table but go. You'll thank me.