“The Best!”

EOS Santa Barbara Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Eos Transportation has been providing wine tours for over a decade, so our guides are exceptionally knowledgeable about the finest wines, winemakers, and wineries that the region has to offer. Based upon your wine preferences, we'll help you pick out three Santa Ynez Valley wineries to visit. Then safely drive you in comfort to them for a leisurely five hour tour and gourmet picnic lunch. If you don't feel like doing the planning, we'll be delighted to put a wonderful itinerary together for you. Got a special request? We'll be happy to accommodate that, too. Whatever it takes, Eos Transportation & Wine Tours will see to it that your wine tour is definitely first rate and memorable.
Houston, Texas
“The Best!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I cannot write enough positive things about our experience with EOS. First of all, the process to book the Wine Tour for my sister's Bachelorette Party was absolutely seamless. Greg was so helpful and really guided us through the entire process. Our Driver, Tish, arrived at the exact time they said she would. From the moment we met her, we absolutely fell in love with her! Her knowledge of the area was amazing and made for a memorable tour. We went to three different wineries and each one was fabulous. Our lunch, coordinated by EOS at Melville, was both delicious and delightful. Again, Tish was absolutely incredible. The greatest!!! We could not be happier with our decision to celebrate the day with EOS Wine Tours.

Visited April 2014

Tacoma, Washington
“First Class”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The winery tour we went on was the highlight of our vacation in Santa Barbara. EOS did a fabulous job in picking out unique wineries for us to tour. Our driver, Tish, was hands down the best guide you could ask for. Everything about the experience was top-notch and first class. Thank you for an amazing day that we will remember for a long time.

Newport Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

From the moment I contacted EOS, I was impressed. Greg called right back and was prompt with quotes and offered to help in any way. Once we booked, it was super easy, George our driver showed up on time and endured a day with 24 women. He was prompt, helpful, and knowledgable. It was a great experience overall and I would recommend EOS to anyone spending a day in the wine country.

1 Thank Heather M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect overview of the wine area near Santa Barbara”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Travelling on my own, the sb wine shuttle was perfect! The tour includes the ride and guiding along the wine area in Santa Ynez mountains. Tastings you can choose for yourself, so it's all personalized. My guide was super nice and we had a great day. Great and unique way for a full day wine tour. Value for money!

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Thank you for your assistance and your patience while assisting me to organize my
two wine tours for my groups. Both groups had a great time, and the drivers were great, as well!

Look forward to using your company, the next time we are in Santa Barbara!

Thanks,