“Awesome Wine Tour that Exceeded My Expectations!!”

Santa Barbara Backroads Wine Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
US$169.00*
and up
Wine Tour by Hummer from Santa Barbara or Solvang
More attraction details
Owner description: See the wineries of the Santa Ynez Valley aboard a fleet of comfortable H-1 Hummers. Tours are offered daily from Santa Barbara hotels and include wine tasting fees, lunch and a complimentary wine glass.We are consistently recommended as the BEST WINE TOUR in Santa Barbara for several years by concierge, visitors center and locals alike.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Wine Tour that Exceeded My Expectations!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Santa Barbara Backroads gave me the wine tour I have been dreaming of! I rarely write reviews but feel inclined to let everyone know how amazing my wine tour went! Our host, Mike was extremely outgoing and very professional. He contacted me the day before to confirm our pick up location and the day of to let us know his ETA so we wouldn't get bored waiting for his arrival. We did the full day tour and went to beautiful vineyards that made for great pictures and Mike never got tired of everyone requesting for him to be our personal photographer. At the request of everyone on the tour, he also took us to 2 really unique bars so we could get to know Santa Barbara a bit better. I couldn't have asked for a greater wine tasting experience and recommend SB Backroads to everyone.

*Tip for the ladies: Wear a hat!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank nima j

Thousand oaks
“FUN”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Our driver mike was awesome, so knowledgeable of the area. Very safe driver. Everyone loved him and honestly he made the trip that much more fun. You see all these spots you would never see on your own, I would recommend this tour to everyone and I will do it again. Thanks mike you're awesome

Visited July 2014
Newtown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great way to spend an afternoon in Santa Barbara ”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We went in an afternoon tour with Dave as our guide. We almost didn't get to go on the tour because my husband and I were the only people signed up. A rare exception was made for us and they took us out anyway (I really think they just felt sorry for us). The hummer was comfortable and lenses well to seeing the beautiful scenery all around us. All 3 wineries that Dave took is to we're friendly and the wine was fantastic. The last winery Dave even read our minds and brought each taste to us at a table outside of the winery. Dave is very knowledgeable about the area, history, agriculture, and wildlife. We were very impressed and will do it all again the next time we visit. Thanks so much for an amazing afternoon.

“Very nice, funny and exiting time with the SB backroards. Dave is great!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had a wonderful time with Dave as our guide. His knowledge and expertice combined with his happy mood made our trip! Dave introduced us to different wines with different structures. The view and atmosphere were awsome.

Reccomend it.

Regards
Eskil & Line

Visited July 2014
“Fun and Relaxing”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Mike was our guide for our half day tour. I promised my out of town cousin a great day of wine tasting and we were not disappointed. Mike was friendly, informative, accommodating, and played great music on our trip. Our guide provided the perfect balance of attentiveness and letting us hang out by ourselves. I look forward to booking another wine tour with this company in the future.

Visited June 2014