“Paddleboarding”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of SOMA Get Fit

SOMA Get Fit
More attraction details
Owner description: Soma Get Fit is a Multi Layered Brand with the Emphasis of creating Healthy Lifestyles Soma Spa: Luxurious Spa Treatments including Massage and Facials Soma Adventures: Biking, Farmers Market Foray, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Kayaking, Organic Cuisine, Pilates, Polo, Private Training, Sailing, Stand Up Paddle Surfing, Tennis, Trail Running, Wine Tasting, and Yoga
Redding, California
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Paddleboarding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had a great time paddleboarding with Scott! He was a great, fun teacher! He was very accommodating to our every need and he took amazing care of us. I called him last minute wanting paddleboarding lessons while we had a mini vacation in Santa Barbara and he worked miracles to get us all in and taken care of! It was the highlight of our trip!

Visited July 2014

Santa Barbara, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Intuitive massage therapist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I had a wonderful experience de-stressing on a weekday. My massage was professional and healing. My lower back was a problem area and my therapist talked with me and understood my concerns. She kindly and slowly worked on my lower back in a manner that was soooo helpful that I can't describe how happy I was when I left. Thank you Lauryn.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank scott p
Goleta, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

We rented a vacation home in Santa Barbara and found "Soma Get Fit" listed on the vacation rental company's website. I really wanted a massage and facial. My husband wanted to go stand up paddle boarding. Scott was able to set us both up with exactly what we needed. We were only in town for three days but I would have loved to gone on a hike or mountain biking also....next time!

Visited November 2012