My husband and I stayed in Room 22 (executive king) for 3 nights for a belated anniversary celebration. We were married in Santa Barbara, so we were really excited to return.
Check in was fast with our room ready at 3 pm. Our room was on the second floor overlooking the pool. Everything was as described by other TA reviewers: a spacious room with flat screen TV with DVD player, separate sunken tub, robes, comfy bed, Molton Brown toiletries, fireplace, French press with electric tea kettle with a variety of teas and large jar of coffee.
We really enjoyed the continental breakfast, especially the made to order coffee drinks. We went to the wine hour once and were impressed with the wide selection available.
Overall, what we enjoyed most about our stay were all the little touches: DVD library at front desk, tea/coffee available at all hours in lobby, turn down service (with a printed weather report), and water bottles at our departure.
We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Santa Barbara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel